Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Here We Go!






Oh, my, I'm so in love with My Mind's Eye Charmed pocket page gold cards!  Lovely!  Also love the Amy Tan words and dies.  The title are the foam words and the XOXO and "Love" are from her new thin dies.  Documenting a day at the lake with the girls and their friends when DH brought them a jet ski to play with.  Thanks for looking!


I linked up with The Memory Nest Crafty Creation links.  Go link your stuff there and see other's work!

The Memory Nest Crafty Creations Link-Up

15 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

totally love the gold! i am making a layout right now that has gold in it.
Very fun layout!

Tanya Ham said...

Cute!! Love that mint-colored location embellishment! Is that what they're called?!? It's adorable, anyway! :)

lil gik said...

Ooh, those cards are fab, Melissa, and love the grid design! Hope you got my response to your lovely comment yesterday and hope you're having a great week! :)

blbabe1234 said...

GORGEOUS! You rocked those papers and alphas!

Madeline said...

Fabulous design! Love the gold and those brush script alphas!

Leslie Webster said...

Great page, love the color scheme and a great way to use those ME project cards.

Amanda said...

Super cute! I love the Amy tan words too.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You totally rocked the gold, Melissa! This is fabulous!

Margie H said...

Totally LOVING your page! WOW! Great use of gold that is SO trendy right now :) Hmm...need to order these! HA! Thanks..I think :)

Jingle said...

This is such a great layout! I have this collection and LOVE IT!

Lisa said...

AHHHHHH <----this is me freaking out about these gold cards that I haven't seen until just now

This looks fantastic, and so on trend too!

Leslie Germain said...

WOW! Love your page. The gold is terrific. Thank you for linking up to Crafty Creations, Melissa!

Mrs. Bates said...

Love the color combo on this!

Nirupama said...

This is just awesome. I love those gold cards!

Elina Strömberg said...

Love this layout and it's design! So beautiful and clever!