Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Always Remember - a Mini Book

Good morning!  Crate Paper sent a box of stuff that included this mini book I've been wanting very much!  It's been nice working on it a little at a time when I get a chance.  The bling thing in the middle of the front page was picked up at the craft store in the sewing section, and the frame was in the dollar bin.  I just took off the back of it and hot glued it on.  Love it.  The ribbon came from a gift my mom sent so that's nice to have that on there.

The clear cover is a heavy-weight plastic with "Always Remember" at the bottom corner and has  gold-dotted vellum underneath - so pretty!

 This book will be a mish-mash of baby pictures and current teen pictures, whatever picture I grab that strikes my fancy.  We have a big box of pictures from when the girls were little, just thrown in all jumbled up from before I went digital, and I'm glad to be doing something with them.



I love the ones below.  I was just going through that box of jumbled pictures as well as some current ones back from the printer.  I noticed that Sara had the same expression as a baby and a teen in both pictures so wanted to scrap them together :)


Well, thanks for looking.  It's definitely one I'll keep working on here and there and will share more in the future.  Have a great day!

P.S.: I'm going to experiment with some link parties I've found and see what happens.  Here are the buttons for them:

Pin It Thursdays Sweet Bella Roos 








9 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

awesome mini

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love how this is turning out, Melissa! So fun and colorful. Awesome job repurposing all of the itemsfor the cover!

LisaDV said...

Love the album cover. great mini.

lil gik said...

Just wow, Melissa, lovely pages and bet it's a nice feeling to be putting cherished photos into an album!

Toni From said...

Your mini book is gorgeous. I love what you did with the frame and gold polka dot combo!

Ashley Calder said...

Love this! Just looking at the front cover, it's one of those books you just want to pick up and hold and look through.

blbabe1234 said...

Absolutely stunning!

Leslie Germain said...

Oh my. This mini book is gorgeous. Love the colors and the way you put everything together. Thank you for sharing your lovely work on Crafty Creations.

Shelly said...

Love this! I made one of these for our trip to the State Fair back in October. I love Crate Paper!! Hugs, Shelly