Google+ Followers

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December Daily, Homemade Book

So here are a couple more pages of the homemade book I'm doing combining several Christmas seasons.  I'm doing one book as a 12 x 12 3-inch pocket book, along with some 2 x 2 inch pockets, this book, and doing PL along the way.  I need two more binder rings!  I'll add on the cover and first couple of pages below although they've already been posted.  The majority of my shopping is done at A Cherry On Top. Love them so much!  Next time I will do a supply list if anyone is interested. Have a good day!




I kind of like the white space of all the glitter gold polka dots and  may leave it like that.  We're getting her something else for her car this year, and may put a picture of that next to last year's picture...




The Memory Nest is a neat place that has a spot where everyone can link up their December Daily pages to see each other's work - I think that's a great idea!  The link is above to add yours.



18 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, I love the full page photo on the left, yet you still have plenty of room to play and embellish. Such a pretty book!

Madeline said...

Such a wonderful book. LOVE your cover!

lil gik said...

Awesome pages, there is such a sweet feel to them all! I love the gold glittery page and how it provides some embellishment and sparkle to the full page photo!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Melissa, this is so beautiful! Love the pretty sparkle of the gold. My favorite page is #6. Something about the sweet snowman and deer. :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

totally loving your mini! love the sparkle

Leslie Webster said...

So pretty! I loved that first page..the photo is so awesome!

Nirupama said...

Your album is so pretty! Love how it is all coming together. I like the idea of leaving the gold page as white space, really highlights that gorgeous photo of your daughter!

Fleursbydesign said...

Very pretty mini album, love the shaped pages :)

Isbaha said...

Great pages and I love the cover, these neutral colors, and this chic and romantic feeling !

Sue Althouse said...

This is beautiful! Love the shape and the photos cut to fit.

Leslie Webster said...

Just wanted to let you know that you have been nominated for the Liebster Award. If you are interested you can read more about it on my blog.

~Melissa~ said...

Well, goodness, Leslie! Thank you! I will go check it out. I saw some yesterday and am excited. Thank you!

Amanda said...

It looks great! I like the shape of it. I almost got the same book for my mini album!

Leslie Germain said...

Melissa - beautiful Dec Daily pages. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing what else you create. I would have to agree with Lisa about page 6. Thank you for your kind words about my blog - so appreciated! Keep sharing! Leslie

Theresa said...

I love this little book! So cool!

Jessica Barnes said...

I really am just in love with your book. I love the shape the colors all! Thank you for linking up with us this month!

Crystal said...

I love your little book the shape and colors are so fun.

Zishan Malik said...

Gta San Adnreas Full Game
download free action games for pc